Mission: Educate, advocate, mobilize people into action to transform systems and public policy toward a culture of peace.
Vision: We cultivate peacebuilding to create a world where everyone and everything thrives.
Values: As we respond to the issues of our time, we hold these shared values: Integrity, Accountability, Curiosity, Communication, Sustainability, Collaboration, Compassion, Kindness, and Joy.
We are led by our mission, vision, values in everything we do. We believe as we build peace, we can also play a role in dismantling systems of oppression. We are committed to learning and growing as we move forward.
We do this by:
- Being real, engaged, and curious
- Being fully present to listen
- Creating space for learning, honoring all points of view
- Acknowledging discomfort and allowing room for healing
- Doing our best to address microaggressions and marginalizing language. To that end, we ask that everyone present act with empathy, compassion and a desire for connection.
Donate by Check
Some of our generous supporters prefer to mail checks to our office to donate to the work of The Peace Alliance. We are so grateful for all of your support.
If you prefer your donation be tax deductible and you want your donation to focus on the educational side of this work, please make checks payable to The Peace Alliance Educational Institute– the 501(c)(3) arm of The Peace Alliance. We will send you a letter for your taxes.
If you prefer your donation to be unrestricted in how it is applied, be it to educational programs, operational costs, or advocacy work and do not need it to be tax deductible, please make checks payable to The Peace Alliance. Thank you!
PO Box 320651
Fairfield, CT 06825