Take Civic Action Now!
One simple click speaks VOLUMES!
One-Click Legislative Action Opportunities
- H.R. 1111- US Department of Peacebuilding
- S. 591, S. 529, H.R. 5427- Gun Violence Reduction bills
- H.R. 5444- Truth and Healing Commission on Indian Boarding School Policies Act
- S. 1975- Women’s Health Protection Act of 2021
- S. 2747 and S. 4- Freedom to Vote Act and the John Lewis Voting Rights Act
- S. 244- Eric Garner Excessive Force Prevention Act
- S. Res. 166, H. Res. 332, and H.R. 1111- We need a Green New Deal and DOP
- H.R. 1280 – George Floyd Justice in Policing Act of 2021
- H.R. 40/S. 40 – Commission to Study and Develop Reparation Proposals for African Americans Act
- H.R. 350 – Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2021
- HR 55 – Emmitt Till Anti-Lynching Act of 2021- PASSED!
- H. Con. Res. 19/S Con Res. 6 – Establishment of a Commission on Truth, Racial Healing, and Transformation
- H.R. 6261 – African American History Act
- H. Res. 877- Foreign Policy for the 21st Century!
- S. 3623- Reauthorize the Violence Against Women Act- PASSED!
Two-Step Legislative Action Opportunities
Take a two-step action to call and write your member of Congress.
Call the DC office of your Congressperson, ask for the email address of the Legislative Director.
- Find your Representative
- Call that Representative- Congressional Switchboard: 202-224-3121
2108 Military Rd
Arlington, VA, 22207