Take Civic Action Now!
One simple click speaks VOLUMES!
One-Click Legislative Action Opportunities
- HR 1111- US Department of Peacebuilding
- S 2747 and S 4- Freedom to Vote Act and the John Lewis Voting Rights Act
- HR 1280 – George Floyd Justice in Policing Act of 2021
- HR 40/S 40 – Commission to Study and Develop Reparation Proposals for African Americans Act
- HR 350 – Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2021
- HR 55 – Emmitt Till Anti-Lynching Act of 2021
- H Con Res. 19/S Con Res. 6 – Establishment of a Commission on Truth, Racial Healing, and Transformation
Two-Step Legislative Action Opportunities
Take a two-step action to call and write your member of Congress.
Call the DC office of your Congressperson, ask for the email address of the Legislative Director.
- Find your Representative
- Call that Representative- Congressional Switchboard: 202-224-3121
2108 Military Rd
Arlington, VA, 22207