Take Civic Action Now!
One simple click speaks VOLUMES!
One-Click Legislative Action Opportunities- Stay tuned for new links as these bills get re-introduced into the new congress.
- H.R. 1111- US Department of Peacebuilding
- S. 25- Assault Weapons Ban of 2023
- HR 666 and S342- Access to Counsel Act of 2023
- S. 591, S. 529, H.R. 5427- Gun Violence Reduction bills
- H.R. 5444- Truth and Healing Commission on Indian Boarding School Policies Act
- S. 1975- Women’s Health Protection Act of 2021
- S. 2747 and S. 4- Freedom to Vote Act and the John Lewis Voting Rights Act
- S. 244- Eric Garner Excessive Force Prevention Act
- S. Res. 166, H. Res. 332, and H.R. 1111- We need a Green New Deal and DOP
- H.R. 1280 – George Floyd Justice in Policing Act of 2021
- H.R. 40/S. 40 – Commission to Study and Develop Reparation Proposals for African Americans Act
- H.R. 350 – Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2021
- HR 55 – Emmitt Till Anti-Lynching Act of 2021- PASSED!
- H. Con. Res. 19/S Con Res. 6 – Establishment of a Commission on Truth, Racial Healing, and Transformation
- H.R. 765 and S. 233 – African American History Act
- H. Res. 877- Foreign Policy for the 21st Century!
- S. 3623- Reauthorize the Violence Against Women Act- PASSED!
Two-Step Legislative Action Opportunities
Take a two-step action to call and write your member of Congress.
Call the DC office of your Congressperson, ask for the email address of the Legislative Director.
- Find your Representative
- Call that Representative- Congressional Switchboard: 202-224-3121
Donate by Check
Some of our generous supporters prefer to mail checks to our office to donate to the work of The Peace Alliance. We are so grateful for all of your support.
If you prefer your donation be tax deductible and you want your donation to focus on the educational side of this work, please make checks payable to The Peace Alliance Educational Institute– the 501(c)(3) arm of The Peace Alliance. We will send you a letter for your taxes.
If you prefer your donation to be unrestricted in how it is applied, be it to educational programs, operational costs, or advocacy work and do not need it to be tax deductible, please make checks payable to The Peace Alliance. Thank you!
PO Box 320651
Fairfield, CT 06825